867 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
The Essence of Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training program blends multiple yoga traditions, integrating them into a modern, practical and unique method. This method combines vinyasa flow with an emphasis on physical and energetic alignment with creative and skillful sequencing.
Our goal is to provide each student with a foundation to lead with authenticity, confidence, compassion, and safety while honoring their individual style and voice. Whether you join us to become a teacher or simply to deepen your own practice, The Essence of Yoga training will uniquely prepare you to lead a life of purpose.
Over the course of 11 weekends our 200-hour program will expand your practice, expose you to the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and inspire you to find your voice. Not to mention you will deeply learn about yourself and create meaningful connections. Our program is created for both those wanting to expand their practice and for aspiring teachers.
OUR 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
• study of postures (alignment, benefits and potential risks)
• Essential physical and energetic anatomy
• art of creating a sequence
• Hands-on adjustments
• How to observe bodies
• Incorporating props to align or modify a posture
• Developing your voice
• practice teaching
• Yoga philosophy and mythology
• Tradition of Sanskrit and names of postures
• The Business of Yoga
WHAT MAKES The Essence of Yoga TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
Our training focuses on creating an experience for students, teaching with purpose and wisdom. Through understanding the body physically, emotionally and energetically we will teach you how to translate those feelings to your students.
- Diverse experience - with the extensive training and background of three lead instructors you will be exposed to the many aspects of yoga, mindfulness and healing that so often goes unmentioned.
- Intelligent creative Sequencing: Learn the art and philosophy of creating and delivering a unique, safe and dynamic class.
- Learn to truly lead: Our programs emphasis is placed on teaching yoga as movement and mindset, for clearly instructing students physical and emotional bodies into alignment.
- Embrace Curiosity: We give you exposure to many aspects of yoga so you find what you’re passionate about and become the teacher you’re meant to be.
DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR SPOT: $500
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
FRIDAYS 7PM-9PM | SATURDAYS 12:30PM-6:30PM | SUNDAYS 12:30PM-6:30PM
- JANUARY 11-13
- JANUARY 18-20
- FEBRUARY 1-3
- FEBRUARY 8-10
- MARCH 8-10
- MARCH 22-24
- APRIL 5-7
- APRIL 25-27
- MAY 17-19
- JUNE 1-3
- JUNE 7-9